Prep Time: 12 minutes
Bake Time: 30-35 minutes
For the filling
2 jars BakeGood Apple Pie Filling
14 soft caramels, unwrapped and cut in half
For the crisp topping
½ cup all-purpose flour
½ cup old fashioned oats
½ cup packed light brown sugar
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
¼ cup melted unsalted butter (4 tablespoons)
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- In a 9” deep casserole dish, pour the jars of BakeGood Apple Pie Filling and scatter the caramel pieces throughout, giving each a gentle push into the apples.
- For the topping: in a medium size bowl, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
- Pour in the melted butter and stir until well coated and crumbly.
- Sprinkle the crumb mixture evenly over the top of the apples.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes until the filling is bubbling gently and the topping is golden brown. Allow to cool slightly before serving. Best enjoyed the same day the crisp is made.